Activated coconut charcoal powder
Activated coconut charcoal powder will help you to brighten your smile but can’t completely change the color of your teeth, but it can lighten the current shade of your teeth making you smile brighter. Many individuals who aren’t satisfied with their smiles want to achieve a whiter, brighter look. When you decide to undergo a whitening treatment, you may feel tempted to pick up an at-home kit the next time you’re in the grocery store. Buy Pure Smile teeth whitening products at lower prices. SHOP NOW
What Is Activated Charcoal?
Activated charcoal is a fine black powder made from bone char, coconut shells, peat, petroleum coke, coal, olive pits, or sawdust. The charcoal is activated by processing it at very high temperatures. The high temperatures change its internal structure, reducing the size of its pores and increasing its surface area (1Trusted Source). This results in charcoal that is more porous than regular charcoal. Activated charcoal shouldn’t be confused with charcoal briquettes that are used to light your barbecue. While both can be made from the same base materials, charcoal briquettes have not been activated at high temperatures. Moreover, they contain additional substances that are toxic to humans. Shop our whitening kit here
Benefits of using charcoal powder
- Natural Teeth Whitening: for people who don’t want to use gels and peroxides
- Whitens Over Time: removes stains from coffee, wine, and cigarettes—all without the use of any bleach
- Activated Coconut Formula: derived from premium natural sources, is easy on gums and gentle on enamel
- Long-Lasting: should last 2-3 months depending on usage, one jar goes a long way!
- Detoxifies Your Mouth: although whitening results may vary from person to person, our customers always report a remarkably clean mouth sensation that lasts for days and helps combat bad breath.
Charcoal teeth whitening DIY
If you’d like to try activated charcoal to whiten your teeth, you can purchase it as a powder or in capsules that you open. Mix with water to make a paste. You can also try sprinkling the charcoal onto your wet finger or toothbrush. Keep in mind that this technique may be hard to finesse. Activated charcoal can also stain fabrics and countertops. You can contact us prior to booking an appointment to find out if we have any whitening specials available. Book your 30-minute session.
How to Maintain Your Good Results
Once you have used our whitening products, there are things you can do to prevent stains and keep your smile as bright as possible:
- Practice good dental hygiene, including brushing twice a day, flossing once a day and seeing us for your routine cleanings
- Be aware of major stain culprits, such as red wine, tomato-based foods, energy drinks, tea and coffee
- Rinse your mouth with water after eating or drinking so that stain causers don’t sit on your teeth
- Don’t smoke
For your dentist requirement visit: Zoom teeth